Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. 🍪 Nähere Informationen dazu und zu Ihren Rechten als Benutzer finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung am Ende der Seite. Klicken Sie auf „Ich stimme zu“, um Cookies zu akzeptieren und direkt unsere Website besuchen zu können. Mehr dazu!
The 2020/2021 winter season will start on January 25th, 2021.
So that nothing stands in the way of a relaxing and carefree holiday, we will do everything possible on our part to make it possible for you.
Here we have listed, the most important information regarding Covid-19 and the associated safety and hygiene measures for you.
Nevertheless, we trust in the personal responsibility of each individual guest and live according to the motto:
Distance is the new decency
Your family Zangerl and the Alpina team
Due to the current pandemic, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for you:
- In the winter season 2020/21, it is now possible to cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival.
- In case of another Shutdown due to Corona (arrival not possible due to closed borders, closed hotels, valley quarantine,...) you will of course not incur any costs.
- We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance! More about this HERE
General Hygiene Measures
- We will welcome you warmly, but not with a handshake and / or hug as usual, but with a friendly smile.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are our quality promise to you and have top priority. The entire hotel is looked after according to sophisticated cleaning and disinfection plans. All of our employees are trained for this and are happy to help you.
- In order to avoid unnecessary contact, we kindly ask you to complete the online check-in comfortably at home.
- Mouth and nose protection is mandatory for guests in the restaurant and in all places where a distance of 1 meter cannot be maintained.
- You feel most comfortable with your own mouth and nose protection.
The measures are continuously adapted to the requirements of the Austrian Federal Government. Please note that changes can always be made.
You canfind more information about the ski area and Ischgl HERE